Fake ID



Fake ID
by: Lamar Giles

summary:

Nick Pearson is hiding in plain sight…

My name isn’t really Nick Pearson.

I shouldn’t tell you where I’m from or why my family moved to Stepton, Virginia.

I shouldn’t tell you who I really am, or my hair, eye, and skin color.

And I definitely shouldn’t tell you about my friend Eli Cruz and the major conspiracy he was about to uncover when he died—right after I moved to town. About how I had to choose between solving his murder with his hot sister, Reya, and “staying low-key” like the Program has taught me. About how moving to Stepon changed my life forever.

But I’m going to.

Rating: BTW: the number represents how far the book went when it came to these categories.


On a scale from zero to ten (least to most for each category):

Romance -

Language - 6+

Violence/Gore -

Reviewing: 

Worth rereading
Would recommend
Discussion
Insightful
Original
Not Original
Hilarious
Amazing
Great
Good
Okay
Fine
Disappointing
Didn't finish it
Screened
Boring
Slow
Confusing
Predictable
Questions Unanswered
Somewhat Sad
Poor Editing
Inconsistent Writing
Unrealistic characters
Multi-Personality Characters 
Scary/Frightening images

if this book was a movie: PG-13

Comments